| Sibling Pairing
! THIS PAGE IS STRICTLY FOR FRIENDSHIP AS OF TWO SIBLINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE PORTRAYED IN A RELATIONSHIP AS OF THE SHOW AIRING ON DISNEY, A CHILDREN'S TELEVISION NETWORK. !
Remma (R/avi and Emma) is the sibling/friendship pairing of Ravi and Emma Ross. They are adoptive sibling and care a lot about each other, even though they sometimes fight and bicker, they love each other. In the first JESSIE episode, Luke and Emma were fighting, so Ravi tried to help, he later climbed on top of her. As on Bunk'd, they will be going to Camp Kikiwawa together in Maine, where their parents first met. To view their actor's relationship, view Keyton.
HistoryEditIn 2011, Emma's parents adopted Ravi, ever since, they seem to love each other, however, they seem to fight and bicker. Emma seems to care about Ravi. In the JESSIE episode Are You Cooler than a 5th Grader?, Emma helped Ravi around Walden and he hid in her locker, she later gave him advice. They seem to care for each other a lot. In some episodes, they fight, however in others, they seem to be good friends.
Season 1 Edit
- Emma and Ravi (along with Zuri) are sent to Camp Kikiwawa.
- Both are the protagonists of the series.
- They won't want Jessie to leave.
- They will go to Maine (along with Zuri)
- Both are part of the Ross family.
- Both will be the protagonists in Bunk'd.
- Both love Jessie.
- Both love to make fun of Bertram.
- Both go to Walden Academy
- Both will go to Camp Kikiwawa
- Emma is a female, Ravi is a male.
- Ravi is smart, Emma is quite dumb.
- Ravi likes lizards, Emma likes fashion.
- Ravi is adopted, Emma isn't.
- Emma used to hate Jessie, Ravi always liked her
| To view the Ravi and Emma gallery, click here.